Duo la Note Bleue
Saturday MARCH 4th, 600 PM
Auditorium Houston Piano Company
1600 W 13th St, Houston, TX 77008
A Lecture Recital featuring Sonatas by Mendelssohn and Miaskovsky, plus music from Argentina and Azerbaijan.
Lecture post recital: Who are we when we perform? How music such Piazzola’s, Bach’s, Mores’s, Troilo’s could relate to a deep understanding of being human? Music and Lacanian psychoanalytic clinical practice: an Argentinean contribution.
Tickets: $25 at the door
$20 before the recital by calling 832-560-4762 /Students $15
Socios de CAH pagan sólo $ 17
Marcelo Zigaran and Tarana Taylor present thought provoking, innovative lecture-recitals, featuring the traditional repertoire of cello and piano. Their presentations unveil a new horizon of music making, combining philosophy and psychoanalysis in an engaging discussion on how we perceive music.
- El Límite infinito de Jean Maggi
- Argentine Art in Texas
- Women, Essence and Origin Exhibition
- Tango Time Celebration
- Convergencia/Convergence: Latin American Women Artists of Houston—LAWAH
- Cena y Baile de Fin de Año
- Gente de Teatro: Madenusa
- Lo Bello y Lo Feo en el Arte con Andrés Bardon